Soccer season is in full swing at the Spencer house. Elliot and Charlie are both playing this year. And Justin and I are coaching both teams! The boys are having a grand old time.
They love to score goals. In most games we have to put a limit on Elliot and tell him to pass to his teammates. Charlie scored about 10 goals in his last game. But if we tried to make him pass to his teammates no one would know, since they are mostly tackling one another or laying in the grass.
We try to focus on just having fun. But they both want to know who won the game. Our conversation after each game goes something like this. "Mom, did we win?" "Yes, Charlie." "Sweet! Elliot we won!"
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Lucy was 11 months yesterday. Here are 11 of her faves.
1. Walking with her new baby stroller
2. Ham and string cheese for lunch
3. Her pink blankie
4. The toilet - Which is nasty alone, but you throw in two brothers and siiiiiick!
5. The pantry
6. Any cupboard she can open and empty
7. Saying,"Up!" At least it sounds like up and she's usually at my feet when she says it.
8. Her brothers
10. Chewing on her toothbrush . . . and Elliot's or Charlie's if she can get her hands on them.
11. Reading stories