Saturday, March 8, 2008

A case for medical insurance


The boys found a fun new way to use the Monster Traction today. One of them drives the "boat," while the other one "skis." It looked harmless enough, even kind of fun. Then my mind fast fowarded about 10 years to towing each other behind a real car. Yikes! I know it's coming.

During a rousing game of basketball with their uncles today, Elliot got not one, but two bloody noses.

Last week, they went to a birthday party at Flips. Elliot did an amazing flip on the trampoline. Charlie did a flip that nearly made my heart stop. He was fine, but I had to sit down for a while.


What do all of these things have in common. The potential of bodily injury. They have no fear. Everything is as fast and as dangerous as they can make it. Therefore, we pay our medical insurance premium faithfully every month!

1 comment:

J K J S and L said...

Hope you don't mind if I don't show this one to J & S. I guess there is an up-side to not having room for a monster truck. The boys are asking daily to come to UT to play with their cousins.