Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fun in the Sun Sampling

One of the perks of working in the public school system is having your summers off. We took full of advantage this summer and traveled to Yellowstone, Washington D.C., North Carolina and Bear Lake. The kids spent more time in the water than on land this summer. They learned to surf at the Outer Banks. They also spent many an hour skim boarding. In Bear Lake, Elliot continued to master the wake board and we got Charlie up on skis. Lucy had a blast as well, enjoying the water from a safe distance. Salt water doesn't taste too good.
Uncle Clark has an amazing camera with pictures from N.C. Geoff, I'll post more pictures when I get the disc this week. . . so lay off. I know I'm bad at blogging. Deal.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Oh my goodness, I forgot how beautiful the water color is at Bear Lake. And I'm still depressed my nephews learned how to surf before I did. What are the chances my Dr. will give me the green light on surf lessons at my 6 week appointment?