Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday Girl

Lucy is three! How did that happen? And how have I not lost all the baby weight yet? Oh yeah, Mama likes her some Reese's. Any who. Lucy had a spectacular birthday. She got princess dresses, shoes, lip gloss, crowns, purses . . . it went on and on. She was in heaven. We topped off the night with pink cupcakes.Lucy we love you! I still can't believe you carry around a purse with more make-up in it than mine. But let's face it, that's not hard considering I only carry around chapstick.

4 comments:

lyon family said...

Lucy, Lucy!
You are such a princess. You look beautiful in your ball gown with your tiara and earrings. And we love your glass slippers.
Nana and Grandpa Joe

Team Sonntag said...

I showed these pics of lucy to Ruby and she wouldn't let me leave your blog... she just sat and stared. "I want to see pretty Lucy." Man girls love princess stuff.

P.S. all you'll ever need in your purse is a cherry ice.

nat said...

Holy cow! I remember when I was just getting to know Morgan in DC and she was glowing with excitement about her surprise visit home to see you and the brand new baby girl. I can't believe she's already old enough to be demanding pink cupcakes! Time flies. :)

Jess said...

You're too funny. Cute pics. They grow up too quickly, huh? I guess that just makes me that much older too!