Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

The Easter Bunny made a stop our house this year. The kids are on to his tricks. Elliot found his basket in about 2 seconds and Lucy in 10. Charlie's basket was a little trickier and took at least 1 minute. The kids have already devoured most of the jelly beans, robin eggs and marshmallow bunnies. The boys have made some sweet trades with their new basketball cards. Lucy is having a viewing party of her new Tangled with Elliot. All in all, a successful morning.

Lucy understood this year that the Easter Bunny hides your basket not hides IN your basket. Therefore, there are no frightened pictures, just happy ones.


As an added bonus, Lucy gave a talk in primary today about the resurrection. When I say Lucy gave a talk, I mean she held the picture while Justin gave the talk. And when I say she held the picture, I mean Justin did that too. Happy Easter.

2 comments:

Merili Stokes said...

Couldn't be a cuter picture! Also tell me more about those contraptions in Lucy's hair. Do I need those for Ragnar?

Spencer Five said...

A must for Ragnar. In addition bring a blow dryer, make-up, krimper, press-on nails, wax, glitter spray and any other beauty necessity. I run faster when I'm fancy.