Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Natural

Dear Baseball,
I am sorry to have maligned you all these years. I thought you were boring. I thought you were gross with all the spitting and adjusting. How was I to know the middle one would take to you so?

Are you happy to hear you've won me over? Charlie hit 2 doubles and a single last night. I cheered. He helped with every out in the first inning. I smiled. I heard the run down of games last night on sports center and knew what they were jabbering on about. I'm excited for 3 solid hours of baseball at the park tonight.

So goodbye soccer. I'll miss you. Just not as bad as I thought.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

2 comments:

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

Just by the title I knew it would be about Charlie;)

Morgan said...

Soccer will always hold a special place in our hearts. But seeing your kids take to baseball has been so fun.