Sunday, June 3, 2007

Same as it ever was




I took the kids to 'the club' yesterday for our first day of summer swimming. They had so much fun. Elliot spent most of his time in the big pool diving and floating on noodles. Charlie did about 100
bellyflops into both pools. He wore his goggles for most of the day. And for most of the day they were half full of water. I doubt he could see much. Lucy loved the water. She splashed and enjoyed being passed around from aunt to aunt. We're looking forward to many more days of having fun in the sun.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Lucy is darling! I can't believe I haven't met her in person yet. I know what you mean - going to the pool is a total throwback to our childhood! The only difference is I don't recognize any of the members anymore. Emily and Tommy are coming home to visit in a couple of weeks and we're planning on spending a reminiscent Saturday afternoon at the club, swimming and playing tennis. Some things never change!