Sunday, June 17, 2007

Some reasons to love my Dad aka Joe

1. If it is sunny he's probably golfing, or at least thinking about it.
2. He can make your heart stop with a single look.
3. He thinks said "look" is still appropriate to give, even though I'm 31.
4. He's fun to be around.
5. If you're at a Costco or Sam's, look around. He's probably there.
6. He's an awesome barbequer.
7. He helped teach me the only team to cheer for should be wearing red and answer to the name "Utes".
8. His fingernails always look nice.
9. He's smart, kind and funny.
10. He has an awesome ankle sock tan.
11. His truck always looks nice on the outside, but not so much on the inside.
12. He taught me the importance of tithing vs a tv.
13. He was an xcel member of the month.
14. He still goes camping with his friends from high school.
15. He and my mom taught me what a partnership looks like.

No comments: