Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And it begins . . .


Today, Elliot is a kindergartener. He got out of bed with the biggest smile on his face! He continued smiling through breakfast and asking as many questions as possible, which made it hard to eat. We walked him to his class and without further ado he went through the door. I know he'll do great. He's kind, smart, funny and fun to be around. He'll make friends easily and do anything to please the teacher. I can't wait until school's out so I can hear every detail of the day!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh, my heart just broke a little. Those pictures are awesome.

P.S. Are you kidding, he'll "do anything to please the teacher"?!? That's what she said!

Spencer Five said...

ha ha!

Amanda said...

You are killing me with that little tie! He is sooooo darling and I know personally what a milestone you've just hit. I hope his day was everything you wanted it to be for him, and if he's anything like you, he'll knock 'em dead!

lyon family said...

Yeah for ell. I was so excited when I woke up today just to know that you are going to kinder!! Love jess

Molly said...

Elliott is adorable in every way. At first I thought he was a deacon instead of a kindergartener, but then it occurred to me that he's probably going to a charter school...am I right? :) He is cute as a bug. Cort started today too and had a great day (or should I say 2 hours...so stinking short! He was disappointed a bit that it wasn't all day). Anyway, congrats to Elliott. We love you guys.