Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hunting 101

The boys have created a new game in the kitchen. 1. Create a 'blind' using kitchen chairs. 2. Wear camo swim shirt and olive church pants to create hunting attire. 3. Take mom's hair elastics to shoot at one another. 4. Take turns being various animals (elk, moose, deer, skunk, etc.) while your brother shoots you with said elastic. 5. After a good shot lay dead on carpet while the shooter says, "That's a fine lookin' buck!"
I don't really know how to respond to this game except for, "What?!!!!"

6 comments:

Marci + Dan said...

Ha ha! "Fine lookin' Buck" kills me!

Morgan said...

Seriously, I think your children have been hanging out with their Uncle Nick a little too much. Maybe this is a sign that their tree loving Aunt Mogie needs to pay another visit.

Amanda said...

Now all they need is junior memberships to the NRA and they're set! Darling! I miss out on this stuff because we are a house packed with estrogen save for Dad and Max.

Mary Frances & Shawn Cochran said...

Wow, I literally laughed out loud with that one. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a week! PS I'm still waiting to see pictures from the "best Bear Lake trip ever"

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Hope you don't mind me checking in on here. Your boys are adorable. See you at the next morris get together.

danelle said...

and this coming from the womb of one of the most anti-gun/violence people i know. you know they only play sweet little castaways at my house. your boys are the most inventive i know, for reals!!! lets go walking!