Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pedestrian


Lucy is WALKING! After weeks of faking us out, she is now spending the majority of the day on her feet. Yeah! I am impatient when it comes to crawling after 1. It drives me crazy! Charlie didn't walk until he was 15 months. He weighed about 30 pounds and ruined all of his clothes. I know I should enjoy each moment and stage . . . whatever. Hooray for walking!

Lucy is blinded by the flash. Sorry you can't see her face. But she's really excited about walking!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

It looks like your torturing the poor child! But I am glad she's walking, she needs to be on two legs to show off all her cute clothes.

Molly said...

Amen on the frustration with crawling after a year. Caleb didn't walk until 13 months (the others walked at 10) and I thought I would LOSE MY MIND!! Congrats to Lucy! I agree with you that mobile and independent babies are generally happier babies. Now...that said, if we could just get these twins crawling!

Marci + Dan said...

Congrats little Lucy!

Rebecca said...

Sorry to keep posting this stuff on your blog, but I don't have your email address! Monday the 26 works for Amanda and me - how's 6:00 at The Dodo?