Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mom, watch!

Lucy is at such a fun age. She is saying more and more every day. Her favorite word of the moment, besides no, is watch. All day long I hear, "Mom, watch" followed by a somersault, throwing a ball, putting on clothes, jumping and anything else she thinks is awesome. It's pretty cute and is helping to take the edge off of entering the terrible twos.

Sorry, there's no sound! The point of this post was to hear Lucy say, "Mom, watch." But her mom is not that smart with the new technology.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Even without sound, that is one cute little lady.

Jolie said...

Great job with the video! I have got to try it! That was just as cute on blog as it was in person! Lucy is darling! I also LOVE this age- even with the fire ball struggle for independence!

Amanda said...

Man, isn't that the truth! They are stinkin' cute and so stinkin' naughty all at the same time. I think this is hands down the hardest age ever; is Lucy CONSTANTLY in your things (and by things, I mean anything messy, expensive, permanent or special)? I dread showering because that is her witching hour.