Friday, March 6, 2009

Bob 'n' weave

Lucy cut her hair this week. She gave herself a 1/2 mullet. Which is to say, she cut the hair on the right side of her face to her chin. The embarrassing part . . . she was surrounded by 4 adults and 1 Bridger and not a one of us saw her do it. Oh the horror of the those long, golden locks on the floor.
So after a few days of walking around town with a 1/2 mullet I took her to Cookie Cutters. First of all, why didn't I think of this idea? Second, I hate paying for haircuts. We've never paid to have someone else cut our kids hair. One of the perks of being married to a metro guy who loves to shop, watch "So You Think You Can Dance," cut hair and on top of all that is the new head coach at West.
Doesn't she look cute? As an added bonus, Wednesday was her daddy's birthday. Happy 35th old man!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Bobs are so hot right now. Lucy looks gorgeous, actually, I don't think it is possible for that child not to look gorgeous...even with a side mullet.

Feliz cumpleanos viejo hombre 'pencer.

Amanda said...

Look at that bob! Did you flatiron her hair? She looks amazing, and I'm inspired to cut off my littlest girl's hair because she's all bedraggled and mullety herself.

Team Sonntag said...

There is just a time for the infant mullet to go, and it is the best. Baby bobs are to die for. if you want I'll do the next one for free, but you'll have to accept a crooked attempt at A-line and layers.

Happy Birthday to Justin! I love that he is having donuts, especially since my children have not stopped talking about the doughnut dinner Justin provided your kids while we were in San Jorge. Go Panthers!!!

Marci + Dan said...

Well she looks adorable. Besides, every kid needs to cut their own hair...once, right?

samandbrodi said...

Love her hair...very, very stylish.

Coach Justin. That is awesome. And he is getting old, I mean, 35 years old. Crazy stuff. Can't wait to see him work his magic on the Panthers.

The Morris Family said...

Her hair is darling! I still haven't taken Ellie to have her hair fixed after she cut her own back in November. Oh Well!

Happy Birthday to you Justin! I love the birhtday donuts!