Sunday, June 15, 2008

Swimming Lessons

The boys completed their second round of swimming lessons on Friday. Elliot is a "for real" swimmer. He can swim the length of the pool and go off the diving board. He gets worn out quickly though, considering he swims almost entirely with his arms.

Charlie loves the pool. He spends most of his time under water diving for toys.

Lucy tried to strip the whole time we were at lessons. Like her brothers before her, she wants to be in on the action at all times.

1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

They sound like great swimmers, way to go boys. I so know what you went through with Lucy, I did the same with Ellie...I finally just enrolled her so I didn't have to fight to keep her clothes on. Yeah you finally posted, I've been waiting now that I am finally trying to become a blogger.